Did you know that conflicts and disputes kill more businesses than competition or the economy?
Mediation is for those with various contractual and non-contractual issues.
In Business Mediation YOU can:
- Resolve contract disputes
- Proactively define business relationships
- Resolve disagreements between partners or a management team
- Resolve conflict within a team or with an important supplier or customer
- Resolve problems with outsourcing arrangements
- Overcome succession planning problems
- Some of the BENEFITS of Business Mediation include:
- Quicker resolution
- Keep private and out of public court records
- Experience more success since everyone contributes on solution
Ask yourself the following:
- Are you stalled?
- Has this issue been dragging on for months, years?
- Are you avoiding face-to-face interaction?
- Is the disagreement consuming large amounts of time?
- Is it costing money?
- Do you wake up in the middle of the night thinking about the problem?
If you answered, “yes” to two or more of the above, then you can benefit from Mediation Around The Table. Even if the situation seems hopeless, we can help you have a productive conversation about the problem and reduce the stress. Our mediations are completely confidential.
We recommend adding a mediation clause to your agreements. For more details read our 2 paragraph blog. For a FREE sample of language you can copy and paste into your agreements, visit our company page on Linkedin:
In addition to Business Mediation, Mediation Around the Table offers two conflict-resolution based services for the workplace.
Peer Conferences are a great way for teams to communicate, particularly when there is conflict or a need to improve performance. Mediation Around The Table offers a one-day workshop on how to use =Peer Conferences in your workplace. We can also supply experienced mediators who can facilitate Peer Conferences in your workplace.