Never use your child as a messenger to inform your ex about school and extra-curricular activities, such as “mom says you should attend teacher conferences next week.” It’s uncomfortable for the child, and it’s not really reliable. Communicate directly with your ex. Email is great for this because it provides you with a written record. No more, “but I didn’t know.” If that won’t work and you just can’t communicate you’re your ex, Mediation Around The Table offers a communication service where we will communicate important messages for you. Use our Contact Page to request details.
Free Initial Consultation!
- Should I Say Something? (Three Minute Read)
- My Nominees for the Co-Parenting Award (Three Minute Read – Then Please Vote)
- Do Your Parents Have a Will? Do You Know What’s In It? (Three Minute Read)
- Is It Possible to Mediate With Yourself? (Three Minute Read)
- Starting a New Business Partnership? (Three Minute Read)