A few Co Parenting Do’s & Don’ts : 1. Do focus on your children. 2. Do find new activities for you and your children to enjoy together. 3. Don’t focus on your former spouse. When you find yourself doing this, mentally say “stop” and do something healthy for yourself. 4. Don’t use your children as messengers or spies. 5. Do get your feelings out – talk about it with friends, therapists, family, clergy, your pet… just not your children. 6. Do learn how to use your body to relax.
Free Initial Consultation!
- Should I Say Something? (Three Minute Read)
- My Nominees for the Co-Parenting Award (Three Minute Read – Then Please Vote)
- Do Your Parents Have a Will? Do You Know What’s In It? (Three Minute Read)
- Is It Possible to Mediate With Yourself? (Three Minute Read)
- Starting a New Business Partnership? (Three Minute Read)