It is up to both parents to ensure they are on school mailing/email lists. If your spouse took care of this while you were married, you can’t expect this upon divorce. Make the effort to stay connected to the school and put your name on all appropriate lists. If you have an amicable relationship with your co-parent, then try to attend the parent teacher interviews together. If this is not possible, then make arrangements to attend the parent-teacher interviews on your own.
Free Initial Consultation!
- Should I Say Something? (Three Minute Read)
- My Nominees for the Co-Parenting Award (Three Minute Read – Then Please Vote)
- Do Your Parents Have a Will? Do You Know What’s In It? (Three Minute Read)
- Is It Possible to Mediate With Yourself? (Three Minute Read)
- Starting a New Business Partnership? (Three Minute Read)