“There are three truths: my truth, your truth and the truth.” — Chinese Proverb. This was the motivational message we posted on our Twitter account recently. In thinking about a dispute you might be in, is it possible for you to consider that there are three ‘truths’? If so, how do you gain a better understanding of each? Can that understanding help you resolve your dispute? As your mediator, it is my role to assist you in doing that. Not forcing anything on you, but broadening your view.
Free Initial Consultation!
- Should I Say Something? (Three Minute Read)
- My Nominees for the Co-Parenting Award (Three Minute Read – Then Please Vote)
- Do Your Parents Have a Will? Do You Know What’s In It? (Three Minute Read)
- Is It Possible to Mediate With Yourself? (Three Minute Read)
- Starting a New Business Partnership? (Three Minute Read)